An island paradise with weather that lets you visit all around the year. From not requiring a visa on arrival to massive beaches, breathtaking diving sites, white sandy beaches and crystal clear water. There are many reasons that make this island nation one of the most sought after destinations for travel.
A group of islands in the Indian Ocean, Maldives offers you a huge number of attractions and activities. A beloved honeymoon and vacation destination it has something for everyone. Whether you like to sit back and relax in a world-class spa by the sea eating some of the most amazing food, or if you like to take a more adventurous route. The Maldives offers you Surfing, Windsurfing, Scuba diving, Snorkeling among many other activities that cannot be enjoyed anywhere else in the world on the same level as here.
Drawing a sizable amount of its GDP from tourism, Maldives is one of the most welcoming places for tourists and travellers from across the globe. The peak time to visit comes around Christmas and New Years Eve. The weather remains pleasant all through the year with a few months of a rainy season which feature enjoyable short bursts of rain in the afternoons.
Consisting mainly of the sea, Maldives offers hundreds of private island based spas and hotels. The country is made up of 26 natural atolls (An atoll is a ring-shaped coral reef) with channels that are used for navigation. All the islands are surrounded by a lagoon with crystal-clear waters. The visitors can travel from island to island through numerous fun water plane and speedboat rides. All the islands are surrounded by a lagoon with sparkling white sand and crystal clear turquoise sea water providing a contrast found nowhere else in the world, which also serves as a magnificent backdrop for wedding photos.
An adventure of a lifetime, Maldives has resorts and hotels that offer you water sports even for people and families on a budget. Given its unique geography, it’s surrounded by one of the most gorgeous coral reef ecosystems in the world, which are home to exotic fishes and a variety of marine life, a paradise for divers and marine enthusiasts Maldives has over 70 diving sites.
The southern atolls are famous for their many corals and lots of channels for spotting sharks and barracudas. The northern atolls have mesmerizing reefs in shallow waters. The sea here is home to over 1100 species of fish, five species of sea turtles, and 21 species of whales and dolphins. There are a number of wrecks dotted around the islands where ships have capsized. Snorkelling is open to everyone who can swim.
Adding to its wonders is the selection of Seafood Maldives offers which is arguably the best in the world. If that is not something you like to eat, every hotel and resort offers more traditional cuisines from all around the world. All these things truly make Maldives exceptional and a place everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime.
Things to do
- Enjoy exceptional food, amazing seafood experience
- Water sports, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing
- Relax in a super luxurious spa and bid adieu to all your worries
- Speed Boating and water plane rides
- Fishing trips, experience some of the most exotic fishes in the world
- Scuba diving, over 70 diving sites
- Sunbathe on one of a kind white sandy beaches.
Places to visit
- Fish market in Male
- The amazing city of Male, experience the rich heritage
- Do some thrilling activities at Maafushi
- Visit the city of Addu, blend in among the rich diversity of people from all over the globe
- Artificial Beach in North Male Atoll
Activities to do
- Amazing spots for photoshoots! Make your trip memorable!
- Plenty to discover, go backpacking across the dozens of islands
- Thrilling rides, Ride speed boats and jet skis
- Taste all sorts of food, multiple cuisines from all over the world
- Visit the indigenous people and experience their way of living
- Dive and spot some ferocious barracudas and Sharks!