Looking for a trip to the wonderful islands of Andaman? It can be confusing, trust us, but thanks to Fly Paradise Travels all you have to do is make up your mind and let the long list of customizable itineraries take care of how, when and where you want to visit . We have something for everyone, be it a traveller on a budget, an adventurer or newlyweds. Just browse the comprehensive list and see what you like.
Considered to be among the best honeymoon destinations in all of Southeast Asia, the Islands of Andaman and Nicobar have much to offer that captivates one's mind and soul alike. Some 1370 kilometres east of India, Andaman Islands dot the Bay of Bengal just east to Myanmar. It is a piece of heaven doused with gold sandy beaches and heart-throbbing crystal clear turquoise blue waters that leave you admiring them for hours as the many gorgeous exotic fishes float by. An idyllic landscape of clear waters, sunkissed with mangrove wilderness and coconut groves.
These islands are perfect for people looking for a private vacation in a faraway exotic location free from the hustle-bustle of the cities and it’s amazing that Andaman is accessible to Indian Residents without needing a visa. From rubbing sun lotion on your face on any of the popular beaches to trying out a different adventure every day and exploring water sports, this is the place that every traveller should visit a few times in their lives. Be it that you are looking for an Andaman honeymoon package, considering a family holiday to Andaman or just planning a diving trip to Havelock Island, Fly Paradise has the perfect options for you.
As a part of the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Andaman Islands are settled by Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Myanmarese and Nicobarese folk. Though they are primarily home to the indigenous Jarawa and Sentinelese tribes, so expect to dip your fingers in one of the most elaborate cuisines in India that will take your tastebuds on a thrill of a lifetime. Given its rich geographical location, it is a magnet for ardent divers and leisure seekers alike.
Port Blair’s picture-perfect setting and rich history, home to the famous Cellular Jail outside of the British Ross and Viper Islands, will be the perfect starting point for your travels into these islands.
These islands are blessed with a tropical climate, with neither freezing cold winters nor the summer heat beating against your skin. Andaman weather remains humid and pleasant for most of the year, with temperatures ranging between 23°C and 31°C.
For most vacation-goers, the best time to visit Andaman is from October to March. Winter is also an attractive time to visit Andaman if you wish to experience the entire range of activities like snorkelling, parasailing, undersea walk etc.
November to February is ideal for adventure activities and bird-watching in Andaman.
While it is monsoon in Andaman from June till about the beginning of September, you can witness a different side of weather on these islands, to best enjoy it. Book a sea-facing or beachside room with a view, no matter what month you choose to visit this amazing place we at Fly Paradise will take care of everything for you.
Things to do
- Go scuba diving in the waters untouched by machines
- Travel to a different universe altogether on the Andaman Dolphin Glass Bottom Boat
- Go Mangrove Kayaking at Mayabunder
- Enjoy the Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail
- Go parasailing in the middle of the clear ocean waters
- Visit the rubber plantations
Places to visit
- Neil island for its lush greenery
- Ross island for its old British history
- Rutland Island has prominent mountain peaks that will captivate you for days
- Havelock Island for its untouched pristine beauty
- Viper Island is blessed with immense natural grandeur.
Activities to do
- Bharatpur Beach Tour: A Mesmerizing Beach
- Vijaynagar Beach Exploration: Explore The Jewel Of Havelock
- Spa Session: Rejuvenate Yourself
- Chidiya Tapu: Visit The Beautiful Place and go birdwatching
- Aamkunj Beach Excursion: Experience The Waves
- Turtle Nesting: A Fun Activity
- Island Trekking: An Adventurous Activity
- Baratang Island: Experience The Splendid Islands