Away from all the concrete jungles and air riddled with musty emanations lies the tall majestic Mountains that add height to your life. Without artificial interference and down-to-earth sentiments featuring a mild temperature, visit the mountainous labyrinth of Ladakh. A destination full of high mountains, steep hills and freshwater brooks that have for long attracted adventurers. The water liberating from the frozen glaciers on top of these mountains is a treat to hold behind your closed lips.
Ladakh is a rough mountainous region, a Union Territory of India. This coarse yet beautiful place is awe-inspiring down to every single detail that dots this desolate paradise. This region treats you softly opposite to the bumpy appearance it has. Ladakh is worth visiting for those who are always up for adventure, love, and devotion. The territory of Ladakh can be reached via the Srinagar - Leh highway in Kashmir or the Manali-Leh highway. It covers around 435 km and 475 km respectively to reach this place. Ladakh indeed counts as one of the jewels in the crown of India. This region is the coldest desert of India.
A well-known and cherished destination in the world recognized for its beauty and peculiarities. Ladakh is filled with Tourist-rush for nearly six to eight months a year. For the rest of the year, the highways remain closed on account of heavy snowfall. The roads of the highway are cut through the large mountains and are narrow and a thrill to drive on. You can feel the adrenaline pumping while travelling to Ladakh through these roads. The large and high pine and deodar trees add to the beauty of this place.
Ladakh has scenic beauty knitted to every grain of sand. The urge for camping for days or weeks together is something that attracts a traveller here. The gushing flow of the waters of river Sindh makes you want to go Rafting, the mountains are practically carved for trekking, the wetlands are home to unique and exotic birds, the meadows provide chow to exceptional animal species and the people are of angelic qualities.
There are many beautiful places to visit in Ladakh, places of such grandeur and subtlety that they make you marvel at the power of the natural creative process that went into forming them. Both natural and man-made marvels enrich the landscape of Ladakh, making the trip a fantastic adventure that will leave you with grand memories. There are many things to do in Ladakh. A couple of days required to acclimatize in Ladakh can be spent profitably enjoying the sites in and around Leh, from the various monasteries that glorify the region to the palaces and museums that add to its cultural depth. If you are a nature lover or an adventurer, Ladakh should be on your bucket, come travel with us to this beautiful desert where the winds howl the eternal OM.
At Fly Paradise, we offer you a huge selection however you want to visit this far away heaven. As you plan for this dazzling destination, go through the packages we have for you. This gorgeous valley assures you a blend of beauty and adventure. The mindblowing qualities of this place make you fall in eternal love with this place. You don’t just visit this place and live here for a while here, but Ladakh comes back home with you where it lives for the rest of your life. The mountains keep calling you as long as you live.
Things to do
- Trek to Markha Valley
- Spot the fabled snow leopard
- Go on a Camel Safari
- Go on a Yak Safari
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe
- Visit the Zanskar valley
Places to visit
- Pangong Tso Lake - this lake found fame thanks to Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots
- Khardung-la Pass
- Nubra Valley - Famous for its white-sand deserts and double-humped camels
- Tso Moriri Lake - Imagine a sparkling blue lake nestled in the midst of rugged surroundings.
- Shanti Stupa - Situated on a hilltop in Chanspa is this beautiful dome-shaped Chorten called Shanti Stupa.
Activities to do
- Yak Cheese - Try Yak Cheese Momos
- Buddhist Monks - Hang Out With The Monks
- Hemis Monastery - Peaceful Morning Expeditions
- Adventurous Roads - For Fun Seekers
- Hot Butter Tea - Local Brew Chang
- Locals - Interact And Stay
- Old School Mills - Peep Into The Past
- Spituk Gompa Trek - Adventurous Expeditions
- Zanskar Valley Tour - For Daredevils
- Tso Moriri - Chill And Rejuvenate
- Magnetic Hill - Startling Experience
- Namgyal Tsemo Monastery - Amazing Cultural Insight